OUR ADVERTISERS

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

HOW NOT TO MAKE A BICYCLE HOW-TO VIDEO!

Making my how to bicycle videos is usually a solo affair with the help sometimes of my kids. I "hired" a couple of my friends to help me out to make a better video and I found out that working with a crew is not that easy. The dynamics are totally different and communications are not necessarily obvious from one person to the next. I also realized that the crew is somewhat of an audience and that throws me off of my usual "one take" self.

Needless to say it was a complete disaster and we'll have to start all over again. In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy the blooper reel of this catastrophy in hopes of salvaging at least some of our work, well ok, we actually had a lot of fun doing this.

So in the name of meaningless entertainment, on with the show!



Until next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry :)

4 comments:

Mad Bob said...

Hired?
You mean there was money involved?
Does Jeep know that?
We should talk.

Mad Bob

Johann Rissik said...

Good stuff man,
The first 26 seconds sets the standard. Keep with the blues and keep up the good work. I look forward to the real thing.

Tom Reingold said...

Heeheehee heeheehee!

Anonymous said...

...... the problem could be solved with a shotgun mic! (wanna use mine?)

The Bike Tranny