OUR ADVERTISERS

Thursday, November 02, 2006

SHOW THE WORLD YOUR BIKE!


I haven't had the chance to put out any how-to's lately for the simple fact that I am trying to figure out how to post decent articles on wheel repair and wheel building. The sun is gone and the cold weather is here in Canada, so I'm stuck indoors people. That it is not too good for pictures. My shop is in the basement and lighting is crap! I might have to freeze my fingers off and take the pics outside anyways during the few hours I have available during daylight. You'll find out soon enough.

In the meantime, I've received many comments from all over the world that this blog is helping you out. I would love to see some of your handy work. Send me pics of your rides, your handywork, your neighbourhood on your bike, you name it. If I get some decent pics with some details, I'll post it. Doesn't have to be fancy, after all this blog is not about fancy bikes. Right? It's about rides with character. So, send me your stuff at: xddorox@gmail.com asap!

Thank you all for your great support, I'm having a lot of fun with this and I'm happy that I can share it with so many of you.

Til next time, ride safe.

Gerry

No comments: