OUR ADVERTISERS

Monday, March 12, 2007

ONE SERIOUSLY EXTREME BICYCLE


Ok, this has nothing to do with bike repair. But I find this so amazing that I have to share it with you. If you click on the image, you will see the most amazing bike ever. This thing is actually a bonafide rideable bike. It's 8 feet long, the weight is 90 lbs, it has a custom made aluminium frame, disc brakes and 8 speeds. It can actually climb hills. Nothing sucks more than having an awesome ride and having to push it up hills, not going to happen with this ride.

Anybody can build a cool looking bike, but can they actually ride it. This is where this thing is just amazing. You can ride this bike all day like any other bike, just don't mind everybody looking at you. I recently went myself inside the shop where Eric Hannan builds these bikes and I just couldn't believe it. The construction is amazing and they are very comfortable. They can even be taken apart in a few minutes and will fit inside a Honda Civic. Eric is just coming back from bike week in Daytona and he told me that his Choppers were a hit. This only shows that you can be cool and good to the environment at the same time. It demonstrates that anything is possible when you put your mind to it.

Now I'm sure you're wondering how much something like that cost. Well, it's in the neighbourhood of 5 grand. But some people shell out that kind of cash for a road racer that just looks like any other racer out there. You won't go unnoticed on this thing ever!

We are living in great times and I sense that the Custom Bicycle is about to come into it's own.

Check out the site at Hannan's Customs.

Til next time, ride safe and Godspeed

Gerry

4 comments:

mistercharlie said...

That is one cool bike. I agree with you that custom bikes are getting popular. I live in Barcelona, Spain, and there is a small workshop here where a guy customises. I'll see if I can get some photos.

The guy has an awesome chopper, a big beard and one of those Hells Angels style helmets. And he rides with his little daughter, who wears normal kid's stuff. They are very cute together!

Gerry Lauzon said...

Thanks for the comment Charlie. My daughter was in Barcelona last year and she had a great time in your beautiful city. I can imagine the site of your biker guy and his daughter, pretty cool image :)

Gerry

sky-e said...

wow...so cool. I want this bike!

http://whono.blogspot.com

yanmaneee said...

golden goose
curry shoes
supreme new york
yeezy supply
golden goose sneakers
retro jordans
russell westbrook shoes
yeezy
golden goose sneakers
yeezy supply