OUR ADVERTISERS

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Free Bicycle Maintenance Book, IT'S HERE!

Well it's been a long time coming, but it's finally here. I thought that writing a book about bicycle maintenance would be a pinch since I knew my subject pretty well, how wrong I was! Putting something down in writing like that is much more intensive than I expected despite the fact that I've been publishing this blog for almost 3 years now.

I decided to forgo copying and pasting the blog outright and went ahead by starting with a blank page. New images were made as well for this document. 40 pages of bicycle how-to's and tips for the novice bike mechanic with keeping in mind that not everybody is comfortable with a bunch of technical bla bla.

Many thanks to my darling wife who is a magician with Word. She took my pile of crap and made something awesome out of it. I love you baby. :)

I hope you enjoy this book and find it useful. Download the pdf for free right now and feed on my experience. Yeah, you read it right, free! Print it, use it. You're only invited to make a donation of the amount of your choice.

View the book here


or


or





Wow! 3 000 downloads in 12 days, amazing! I'm glad to see that the book is being appreciated.










As always, comments are always welcomed.

Until next time, ride safe and Godspeed

Gerry :)

You can read some excerpts of the book here



10 comments:

Ranger Bob said...

Congratulations, man!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I love it. Thank you :) What method besides Paypal do you suggest for donations?

Gerry Lauzon said...

Thanks for the great comments. Paypal is the only option. If you can't make a donation because you don't have an account or a credit card, don't worry about it. Enjoy.

Gerry :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, Gerry. This is top notch stuff.

It's all thanks to you and your blog that I got back into riding. Thanks for everything, mate.

Tom Reingold said...

Congratulations! Writing anything is a lot of work and earns my respect.

Tom Reingold
Maplewood, NJ

Unknown said...

Dan and Tom, thank you very much for your kind words.

Gerry :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Gerry! Congrats on your book! Just a tiny bit of favor to ask.If it's not too much trouble, can you pls upload the book to another site? 4shared doesn't seem to work for me.

Thanks!

Noel
Manila, PH.

Anonymous said...

Forget about my previous comment. I finally got it to work. I forgot i got NoScript on. Mea Culpa.

Great book! Very comprehensive and the instruction are easy to follow. I'd recommend this to my biker friends, who, like me, are totally clueless when it comes to fixing bikes.
Again, Congratulations on a fine effort.

Noel
Manila, Phil.

Reciclone said...

Thanks a lot! Gerry: I'm really glad you're back!

Andsetinn said...

This is nice book for beginners Gerry. Great job.