OUR ADVERTISERS

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Vacation in Montreal on a Bike



I had a week's vacation coming and I wondered what to do with it. Fortunately the recent nice weather here and me having to get around the City for many reasons made me realize that I live in a pretty cool place that needs to be explored.

So the idea is to take my bike and camera and go out there everyday. It all started today with the ride back from work which was exhilarating not too say the least. The kind of epic ride where everything seems to mesh perfectly together. Wind, road, traffic, body and the bike all came together in perfect unison to make a small commute awesome. A great Omen for the week to come.

I will share with you in text and image as I explore my City on 2 wheels. Not only the usual tourist attraction but also less visited neighborhoods that are still quite interesting and lucky for me there are a few biking events scheduled for the next week as well.

So keep posted on my adventure in Montreal on a bike.

Until next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry :)

No comments: