OUR ADVERTISERS

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rat Rod Bike Build Off #6, my entry



I have a friend called Robin who's been trying to make me take this bike for almost 3 years now and I finally took him up on his offer. Just in time to join the fun at the annual build off at ratrodbikes.com.

I'll be sharing the build with you guys of course but don't expect daily reports. I have another big project under way that is time sensitive and the Schwinn Typhoon is just a blank canvas for me right now. I have no final idea but I want a dirty look...for now.

I don't have much info on this bike apart from the fact that it runs in it's current state, it's rough and it's all there. Cantilever Schwinn bikes are a rarity around here, so I'll be trying my best to do it kustom justice, rat style.

Keep posted for the tear down.

Don't forget to check out the how-to articles post
and download my free bike maintenance book if you haven't already.

Until next time, ride safe and free.

Gerry :)

4 comments:

soundwave13c said...

Yeah they are pretty rare in Michigan too! cant wait to find out what the secret project will be!

Teresa Halminton said...

Thank you for sharing the post! The secret project sounds great!
email login

Johnny said...

Really great work
hotmail.com

hotmail said...

Hotmail.com Sign in to create an account in simple steps with this tutorial. Hotmail Login account to register in hotmail.com inbox. Sign up Hotmail now.