OUR ADVERTISERS

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chicago PD on Cycling in the City.

I heard that Chicago was making leapts and bounds in regards to bike lanes and making the roads more accessible to cyclists but I had no idea that it went this far.

The Chicago Police Department has put together a very well done video promoting not only bike safety but motorist safety as well and they seem to take bikes very seriously. Here's hoping that this becomes the case everywhere.


Don't forget to check out the how-to articles.
Until next time, ride safe and free.

Gerry :)

3 comments:

laura said...

Great find! Gives me hope that Montreal drivers might stand a chance at learning how to deal with cyclists.

tyre changers said...

This is great. It gives motivations and hope for Montreal drivers. I think this will be their inspiration to drive safe and careful.

Teresa Halminton said...

Thank you for sharing the information! This is what I need to find.
net worth stat