OUR ADVERTISERS

Sunday, December 10, 2006

SEASON'S GREETINGS FROM ME TO YOU


This is my Holiday editorial, no how to's but a time to reflect and give thanks.

Christmas time has a different meaning to different people. This blog being international, I understand that some of you do not celebrate Christmas for various reasons. I myself believe that it is a time of year were we reflect on the year that just past, give thanks for the many blessings in our lives and get together with family and friends. It is also a time to look ahead and plan on where we intend to go on the path of life, helping ourselves and others in the process. Bottom line, it's a week to stop and smell the roses with everybody that's close to you.

This year was great for me because I found this internet tool called the blog. I'll be honest with you that my main goal when I started was egotistical in that I wanted to share my passion of the bicycle with as many people as I could. But then I realised with the feedback that I was getting that this was actually helping a lot of you readers out there and I figured that this could be pretty big. I mean, imagine if somebody in a poor country manages to get a hold of this information and with it can get mobile or learns the trade to feed his family! That would be awsome. My intention remains to share the passion of the bicycle, one of the greatest invention of human kind. I don't intend to get rich in the process, but to get as many of you rolling as possible. If I do make a few bucks out of it, great, I'll consider it a bonus, but that is not my main objective.

I will keep posting as many tips and tricks as I can and show you how I do it. I don't pretend that I know everything or that everything I do is perfect. But I will strive to do my best to inform you, the reader, every chance and post I can. Keep sending me feedbacks, check out the advertisers if they look interesting and get your hands dirty.

Lastly, a thousand thank you's to you the reader of this blog for making it the success that it is. I wish you all a very happy holiday season, health, happiness and prosperity for the new year. Take the time to stop and smell the roses, enjoy life and if you have kids, take the time to hug them and tell them that you love them.

Til next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry

p.s. The antlers were not photoshopped in the picture, I actually wore them!

7 comments:

Brob said...

Sorry I'm a bit late with this but I'd just like to say thanks for this blog. It's (imo) one of the most important and useful blogs on the internet. Even ppl who've worked with bikes for years (as I have - only as a hobby) can learn tons from this site. For the beginner it's a paradise of knowledge.

Keep it up. Cheers.

Brob said...

Happy Belated Holidays too!

Gerry Lauzon said...

Thanks Brob, you just made my day.

Gerry

Tanya qnc jelly gamat said...

given article is very helpful and very useful for my admin, and pardon me permission to share articles here hopefully helped :

Cara menyembuhkan penyakit lupus
Cara menghilangkan luka bekas operasi

Riko JR said...

I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health. |
distributor gamat emas kapsul |
cara mengobati sakit kepala |
PUSAT HERBAL TASIKMALAYA |
obat kaki bengkak karena diabetes |
cara mengobati selesma

Obat Sakit Tenggorokan said...

Ijin share ya, semoga bermanfaatCara Menyembuhkan Bintitan Obat Radang Usus Kronis Cara Mengatasi Sering Buang Air Kecil Cara Mengobati Fistula Ani Obat Muntaber

Siti Solihah said...

Your article had provided me with another point of view on this topic. I had absolutely no concept that things can possibly work on this manner as well. Thank you for sharing your opinion

cara menyembuhkan pendarahan di otak akibat stroke
cara menyembuhkan asam urat agar tidak kembali kambuh
obat jantung bengkak tradisional
obat jantung bengkak tradisional paling ampuh
obat tradisional sakit pinggang sebelah kiri
obat eksim tradisional
cara menyembuhkan eksim secara alami.