OUR ADVERTISERS

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

INSTANT KARMA

With my last post on safe riding, I was a bit surprised to stumble upon this little video a few days later on Youtube. You don't see much on the first watch, but the slow motion replay shows you in detail what happens to this moron. He was a rear seat passenger in a car and he opened the door so he could hit a kid riding his bicycle. I'll let you discover for yourself what happens next.



I have no clue if the dude was hurt badly or won a Darwin award. In fact, I don't care.

Til next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is as hilarious as scary! No ok, it's way funnier! That'll teach them! On a side not, if you look at http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jjjfa1xpSg4 somewhere in the video (Can't remember where) you can see him close the door from a cab right before he passes! In. Sane.

Anonymous said...

To be entirely honest, I hope he spit at least half his teeth out after that.

Anonymous said...

i've seen that before... pretty shocking. you know his face got messed up. i do think he deserved it though.

Phill Becker said...

Video's offline now. any tags I should search for?

Gerry Lauzon said...

It's back up now, found another link. Thanks for the heads up.(no pun intended)

Gerry :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch. That looked sore.