OUR ADVERTISERS

Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Once again another year is over and a new one begins. This blog is in its third year and the fun never stops. I plan on continuing to give you the best information about bikes in the matter that you are used to.

I was planning to use my holiday break to finish my bike maintenance book. I had figured that all that was left to do was the format to make it look nice...AAAAAAAAARGH! Somehow I got a brain fart somewhere and just realized that I have a few more things to do.

So, I will publicly commit myself to you, my readers, on getting this manual available online to you by February 15th 2009. Mark your calendars because I am usually pretty good with deadlines. This does not qualify has a New Years resolution, actually I have another post on this coming up in the nest few days, but an actual commitment to get my lazy butt in gear. It's fun being lazy but it gets boring fast and it's very counter productive.

I hope that all of you and your families have a prosperous, safe and happy 2009.

Until next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, what are you drinking on that picture?

It looks quite clear......don't tell me it's water.........

-Your friendly neighborhood Bike Tranny!

Gerry Lauzon said...

Actually, it's a Vodka Martini shaken, not stirred.

Gerry :)

Tee said...

And a very merry New Year to you! May 2009 see a great percentage of the world population awaken to the joys and delights, benefits and bliss that a bicycle offers. Namaste'!

Anonymous said...

Great picture! :)
Happy New Year to you, too, sir!