OUR ADVERTISERS

Friday, January 30, 2009

HOWTOFIXBIKES VERSION 3.SOMETHING, UPGRADES AND REVISIONS



Reader comments on the Facebook group about adding tags made me do what ended being a well deserved revision of every post ever made on this blog. It made me realize that some of the earlier articles had no tags and that some of the pictures are all screwed up because of the multiple redesigns and change of templates over the last 3 years.

I might have known about bicycle mechanics and making decent pictures in the beginning, but I was pretty clueless about putting a website together! Well, I've seen the light and I will be doing a major revision of everything in the following weeks. Proof again that reader input is very valuable to me and to this living bicycle website.

I might have to do the same thing I did with links and make a separate post with links to all the articles there instead of having them all on the right side of the site. What do you think? Please let me know as I need your valued opinion once again.

A million thanks to all of you who take the time to read me.

Until next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry :)