OUR ADVERTISERS

Sunday, July 26, 2009

HOW TO REMOVE THE STEM AND FORK, A VIDEO

Some months ago me and my buddies improvised ourselves into a film crew and tried to put together a how-to video to show you how to the stem and fork on a threaded fork equipped bicycle. I taught the result was disastrous, but my friend Bob managed to work some magic with his video editor and here it is. The sound is not wonderful and we have yet to figure that bug out.



Until next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry :)

6 comments:

soundwave13c said...

hey thanks for the video, the intro is awesome! are you riding your ccm victoria?

Unknown said...

I'm sorry to say that Victoria's frame is sitting in the rafters waiting for a better day. The rear wheel and hub is however seeing regular service with the big red bike.

Thanks for asking

Gerry :)

beach cruisers said...

That video was really good. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Great video, shame about the music soundtrack.

Anonymous said...

That video was fantastic! It really helped me dismantle my bike for a new paint job.

Keep up the great work!!!

Gerry Lauzon said...

Glad I could help.

Gerry :)