OUR ADVERTISERS

Monday, April 26, 2010

BIKE THIEF CAUGHT!



This is a video, I assume, of a bike thief caught in the act. I can't say that I have all the information on this event, actually I have none. So suffice it to say that it would be dumb for me to comment on it at length.

However, if it is a fact that this guy was trying to jack someone's bike, too bad for him. I'm not one to support vigilantism in our society, (Would you trust your next door neighbor with your life? I wouldn't.) but I also understand the frustration about bike theft not being taken seriously by the justice system. So I will gladly admit that I wouldn't shed any tears for a bike thief scum getting smacked around after being caught red handed.

Until next time, ride safe and Godspeed.

Gerry :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Therin lies the problem. I don't trust my neighbor to protect me or my things but I should be able to.