OUR ADVERTISERS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I hate SPAM in all it's forms. I don't care who you are.



So you want to promote your cycling/community cause and wish to do it with this blog? Fine, send me an email with some info and I will post about it. (xddorox at gmail.com)

Spamming my comment section in a post will get you deleted and make me angry. That is just rude. I don't know  if Cadbury's Bicycle Factory is legit, a scam or another way for a big box corporation to look all nice by trying to be do-gooders, but linking there site, with no email contact for me to report such rudeness, in one of the comment sections is all wrong.

Note to all wannabe spammers, I do check my comments on a regular basis and you will be deleted. To those of you fighting out there for the cause, send me an email and I will gladly help you out if I can.

Well one good thing came out of this, it got me so pissed that I actually posted again. Stay tuned since I have a few pieces on stand by, including a how-to article in the works. It's been a lousy Summer bike wise, but I'll try and make it up.

Rant over.

UPDATE NOVEMBER 10TH 2010, CADBURY APOLOGIZED CHECK THIS POST

Godspeed to you all and ride safe.

Gerry   :)

5 comments:

Reciclone said...

There is plenty of sharks with no brains out there, Gerry...
Someone downloaded pictures of my work claiming is his...
It is just the ugly side of Internet.
On the other side instead you've got nice enthusiastic people that gives you plenty of reasons to go on.

Gerry Lauzon said...

I know, just felt like bashing at least one. I feel very lucky to have such a great bunch of readers. I've never received any displaced comments or emails from them. I love you guys, keep on riding.

Gerry :)

soundwave13c said...

dude I agree with everything you said, totally uncalled for. but I can not help feeling overjoyed that you have posted again and that there is more coming!

Anonymous said...

Get over yourself.

mikethomson said...

I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Cycling 2021 Live Streaming